Skip to main content

Bones by Degoldberg : A powerful gospel rap song

Gather around guys.
I am still being stunned at how good music keeps gravitating towards me.
Port Harcourt city may have been  over-glamorised,  but the creativity found in  her dwellers are beginning to seem incomparable.
I may not be an ardent listener of rap music,   but heck I know good music when I see one.

Bones by Degoldberg is a Christian rap song that will spur your adrenaline to do something great and spontaneous  for God.

Here is the thrilling part of the song. I really can't keep it to myself.
It started off with that 'Rolling in the Deep' kind of feel to it, and then  the powerful voice of Degoldberg  melded with it.

It is a testosterone and spirit filled rap song which beckons on  dry bones to rise again.
It gets even more emotional as the classical feel of the song becomes even more prominent  close  to the end of the song.
You can only imagine how God is supernaturally waking dry bones and instantly giving them  back their flesh.

Just pause everything and,  for the love  of rap,  you need Bones by Degoldberg.
I must confess. Port Harcourt sabi the thing like Kilode



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use 'many a' and 'a great deal of' in a sentence. How to pronounce 'impasse'

Good morning KIB  earthlings. Lets get down to brass tacks. Let's look at the use of verbs. Yesterday someone brought a statement to me and enquired if it were correct. 'many a fellow knows the truth' Many a driver ploughs this road daily' 'Many a teacher doesn't know how to  English'. All these sentences are correct. According to Oxford dictionary, Many a: ( formal: always used with a singular noun and a singular verb) means a large number of something. E.g many a young person has experimented with drugs.   So,  don't pluralise anything in the sentence because there is an 'A' already. 'Many a teachers like to flog their students ' is wrong. 'A great deal' How do you use 'a great deal'? A great deal takes a singular verb. E.g A great deal of bananas is planted in the north. 'A great deal' takes a singular verb.  Finally,  the pronunciation of impasse is /'ampa:s/ Not (impas) It's not Enem

Is it 'off head', 'off hand' 'off pat' or 'by heart'?

I love all the new students in my class. You guys are awesome by the way. 😀😀 Today. I want to give you a better expression for saying that 'you know something very well'. #Offhead? There is nothing like offhead. 'I know it off head' is wrong. #Offhand? What does offhand mean? It mean without previous thought or consideration. Just like saying 'on the spur of moment' , 'immediately', 'spontaneously'. So, do you just know something offhand? No...not at all. You can say something offhand, do anything offhand but then it seems weird to say ' I know the answer offhand'. It is normal 'to say the answer offhand'. Do you get my drift? People don't know anything spontaneously, rather, they  say what they already know, spontaneously. Now to the final expression #HaveSomethingOffPat? It means to know something or be able to do something perfectly; be perfect master of something . So rather than say, I know it offha