Skip to main content

What I love about Tchella's Debut single 'Traffic'

I was stuck in  traffic listening to Traffic by Tchella.
It was the most sensible thing to do at that moment. I needed to calm my nerves and avoid  words being hauled  from drivers trying to meander through the massive Port Harcourt gridlock.

Headset plugged and I revelled in  the beauty of the sound I heard. It was simple and adorable. 

Dexterously woven  melodies, beautiful acoustics, one of the best lyrics that has ever happened to Nigerian music  since Airbrush by Sheyi Shay LOL. 

Believe me. If you love Sam smith,  Adele,  Mike Posner,  James Bond blunt, Nonso Amadi,  Bez and Timi Dakolo then you MUST love Tchella.

Nigerian youths aren't trying to follow the band wagon.  Everyone is trying to  be unique. Herd mentality may sell,  but unique mentality ensures your melodies are imprinted in  the minds of people. 

By the way,  he produced the song.  Yes,  he did and he is in the Garden City.

I am  here to unravel potentials in  Port Harcourt city and Tchella is one.  He is the quintessential definition of SUPERB.
download the song  here

Comments

  1. I heard the song on radio too then got to see him perform last Sunday......awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to use 'many a' and 'a great deal of' in a sentence. How to pronounce 'impasse'

Good morning KIB  earthlings. Lets get down to brass tacks. Let's look at the use of verbs. Yesterday someone brought a statement to me and enquired if it were correct. 'many a fellow knows the truth' Many a driver ploughs this road daily' 'Many a teacher doesn't know how to  English'. All these sentences are correct. According to Oxford dictionary, Many a: ( formal: always used with a singular noun and a singular verb) means a large number of something. E.g many a young person has experimented with drugs.   So,  don't pluralise anything in the sentence because there is an 'A' already. 'Many a teachers like to flog their students ' is wrong. 'A great deal' How do you use 'a great deal'? A great deal takes a singular verb. E.g A great deal of bananas is planted in the north. 'A great deal' takes a singular verb.  Finally,  the pronunciation of impasse is /'ampa:s/ Not (impas) It's not Enem

Is it 'off head', 'off hand' 'off pat' or 'by heart'?

I love all the new students in my class. You guys are awesome by the way. 😀😀 Today. I want to give you a better expression for saying that 'you know something very well'. #Offhead? There is nothing like offhead. 'I know it off head' is wrong. #Offhand? What does offhand mean? It mean without previous thought or consideration. Just like saying 'on the spur of moment' , 'immediately', 'spontaneously'. So, do you just know something offhand? No...not at all. You can say something offhand, do anything offhand but then it seems weird to say ' I know the answer offhand'. It is normal 'to say the answer offhand'. Do you get my drift? People don't know anything spontaneously, rather, they  say what they already know, spontaneously. Now to the final expression #HaveSomethingOffPat? It means to know something or be able to do something perfectly; be perfect master of something . So rather than say, I know it offha