Skip to main content

Jayana's Single free for download.....Know more about her passion and drive: Get motivated. Let's hear it from the emcee




I bring to you the much awaited self titled single  from Jayana, The Anambrian lady who studied mass communication at Anambra State University.

I guess the wait is long over due... So much waiting and fans are anticipating to have a piece of her right away.LOL! Wait no longer, I have her song in the clouds of sounds.

Before you listen, let us take a moment and get to know this lady up close.


Jayana is an emcee, a female rapper with so much clear dexterity about her breezy flow of words, riding out through her soft but commanding voice. You definitely will have little choice but to be swayed to the  pervading mood of her voice: voice filled  with the spirit of hustle, determination, resolution and panache .... what ever that means anyway.





Should I call this a skit? It is a short introduction of her personality; the kind of lady she is, and dare I say, her personality is weirdly interesting. Only a few ladies have such drive for their  passions. Although you and I know that such passions easily dwindle especially when  it is within the sphere of the arts.

According to her crystal clear delivery of lyrics, one can discern that she ''has got the eagle sight and she is most certainly not going to lose the fight''. No matter what guys do... and I say guys because I think she is sure to be in some sweet battle with them male rappers...  She will not give up on all her dreams. She is ready to  give a real hard battle out there. honestly, I think with this kind of spirit, she will definitely conquer even the undefeated. Her mission is to let the world feel the talent quaking in her marrows and, believe it or not, they sure will.



By the way, is it just me or did anyone notice her striking resemblance to Miss German Juice, Cynthia Morgan? Somebody please pass my goggles to me. I do need to see clearly. LOL.
So much energy in her pictures, right? And there is something about her eyes; it is white with passion and I can feel it.

Let us also give it up for  the brain behind the beats: Coachbeats. From the quality of the beat, to the dopeness of sound, I can only conclude that the producer, coachebeats, is a perfectionist. In just a skit, his beat sounds carefully engineered with no clash of sounds banging our pinnas with undesirable noises.

Finally before you listen to the song, I would like to share her expression that tickle my fancy.... she says ,"We don't make it rain, we make it drizzle" Its Jayana babe!  Nwa di godi hot!

Follow her on twitter and instagram  @jforjayana
Join the growing number of fans on her Facebook fan page Jforjayana


Finally.... here is the song... click the link to listen and download. I would like to have your thoughts on the song  Cheers!   I am jayana by Jayana...Produced by Coachbeats




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use 'many a' and 'a great deal of' in a sentence. How to pronounce 'impasse'

Good morning KIB  earthlings. Lets get down to brass tacks. Let's look at the use of verbs. Yesterday someone brought a statement to me and enquired if it were correct. 'many a fellow knows the truth' Many a driver ploughs this road daily' 'Many a teacher doesn't know how to  English'. All these sentences are correct. According to Oxford dictionary, Many a: ( formal: always used with a singular noun and a singular verb) means a large number of something. E.g many a young person has experimented with drugs.   So,  don't pluralise anything in the sentence because there is an 'A' already. 'Many a teachers like to flog their students ' is wrong. 'A great deal' How do you use 'a great deal'? A great deal takes a singular verb. E.g A great deal of bananas is planted in the north. 'A great deal' takes a singular verb.  Finally,  the pronunciation of impasse is /'ampa:s/ Not (impas) It's not Enem

Is it 'off head', 'off hand' 'off pat' or 'by heart'?

I love all the new students in my class. You guys are awesome by the way. 😀😀 Today. I want to give you a better expression for saying that 'you know something very well'. #Offhead? There is nothing like offhead. 'I know it off head' is wrong. #Offhand? What does offhand mean? It mean without previous thought or consideration. Just like saying 'on the spur of moment' , 'immediately', 'spontaneously'. So, do you just know something offhand? No...not at all. You can say something offhand, do anything offhand but then it seems weird to say ' I know the answer offhand'. It is normal 'to say the answer offhand'. Do you get my drift? People don't know anything spontaneously, rather, they  say what they already know, spontaneously. Now to the final expression #HaveSomethingOffPat? It means to know something or be able to do something perfectly; be perfect master of something . So rather than say, I know it offha