Skip to main content

Choi! See the guy that made N139 million on You-tube Last year




Oh ! Am I missing something? While I am here working so hard—need I say tooth and nail before someone understands the severity of this hard-work—someone lounges in his room playing endless games and yelling at his T.V, goes home with with N139 million...Now you are allowed to scream out as loud as you can...Choi!...I mean Jeez!



 So,  this Swede guy has  as many as 37 million followers on youtube who wait for his latest video where he games online? I would have probabaly thought this to be  the most absurd online venture, but given the figures in naira, it certainly IS NOT  a bad thing to try  out..LOL

Did you know about the Rape aXe? An anti rape condom worn by women? read why after 5 years of inventing the device, it as been thriving as expected

25-year-old Felix Kjelberg, also known as PewDiePie on you-tube, stated that people actually thought he was crazy and lazying about sitting in his room all day to game online. His mother really boarded that train of thought. Nevertheless, he has proven all of us wrong with a figure that has caused backlash online. Here is what he has to say according to BBC report

Addressing his fans, the Swedish gamer said: “Whenever it comes out how much I made a certain year, people just get so shocked. A lot of people are also very, very angry.”
“They think I just sit on my ass all day and yell at the screen over here. Which is true. But there’s so much more to it than that,” he added…I still spent far more money on charities than anything I’ve ever spent for myself.”
“It seems like the whole world cares more about how much money I make than I do myself.”
So while haters are busy hating and thinking is unfair for tis 25 year old to become a millionaiire through such a lousy thing is gaming online, he smiles all the way to bank..LOL .. Congratulations to him. I shall start my own right off the bat.

Lesson learnt: do what you know how to do best, in due time it shall pay
Have anything to add to the story? Share in the comment



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use 'many a' and 'a great deal of' in a sentence. How to pronounce 'impasse'

Good morning KIB  earthlings. Lets get down to brass tacks. Let's look at the use of verbs. Yesterday someone brought a statement to me and enquired if it were correct. 'many a fellow knows the truth' Many a driver ploughs this road daily' 'Many a teacher doesn't know how to  English'. All these sentences are correct. According to Oxford dictionary, Many a: ( formal: always used with a singular noun and a singular verb) means a large number of something. E.g many a young person has experimented with drugs.   So,  don't pluralise anything in the sentence because there is an 'A' already. 'Many a teachers like to flog their students ' is wrong. 'A great deal' How do you use 'a great deal'? A great deal takes a singular verb. E.g A great deal of bananas is planted in the north. 'A great deal' takes a singular verb.  Finally,  the pronunciation of impasse is /'ampa:s/ Not (impas) It's not Enem

Is it 'off head', 'off hand' 'off pat' or 'by heart'?

I love all the new students in my class. You guys are awesome by the way. 😀😀 Today. I want to give you a better expression for saying that 'you know something very well'. #Offhead? There is nothing like offhead. 'I know it off head' is wrong. #Offhand? What does offhand mean? It mean without previous thought or consideration. Just like saying 'on the spur of moment' , 'immediately', 'spontaneously'. So, do you just know something offhand? No...not at all. You can say something offhand, do anything offhand but then it seems weird to say ' I know the answer offhand'. It is normal 'to say the answer offhand'. Do you get my drift? People don't know anything spontaneously, rather, they  say what they already know, spontaneously. Now to the final expression #HaveSomethingOffPat? It means to know something or be able to do something perfectly; be perfect master of something . So rather than say, I know it offha